Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I would like to wish all my friends on the Forum "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year!"................

Kelley (Texas)

I will probably get a few gifts...socks, maybe a shirt or two, underwear, just the normal type of gifts. I doubt if I will get slippers, not quite at that age yet. Regardless of the gifts that I receive tomorrow, one of the greatest gift is the one that I enjoy 365 days a year...my friends on this Forum. Please have a great Christmas! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

n/t

the time would come that we could all get together but I guess it is what we do every night here.:thumbup:

I just regrouped and skillfully regained "top dog" status around here again...the incident that took place the other day was only a minor setback. I often think about writing a book "How to Out Smart the Wife." It is really quite easy to pull one over on them if you work smart at doing it...you will seldom get caught if you do it correctly. You just humor them, tell them what they want to hear, act like you will never do it again...this will give them a false sense of victory and you take it from there. One of these days when I have enough free time, I will teach you folks how to do it...very easy to out smart the wife if you follow my plan. The only problem that I foresee would be how to keep this information confidential...sorta like the gun fighter not teaching the student everything he knows. If the gun fighter taught the student everything he knows, then the student would come back and shoot the gun fighter, thus gaining the status of gun fighter. We would not want this information on how to attain "top dog" status to become available to the wife...why borrow trouble, right. Please have a great Christmas and please have a Happy New Year my fellow "top dogs" of the household. Kelley (Texas) :)

I just need to find a way to ride a horse again, and when things go wrong, I need to find a way of not getting caught! Josh is young and Cindy bullied him into telling the truth of what had really happened and it was down hill from there. Cindy could not get to the cell phone fast enough to call Debbie. Personally, I think that this was a "pay back" for what happened many, many years ago. When she was dating her future husband, Phil had accused me of painting the headlights on his truck with black paint. We got into a fuss and she has never forgotten about it. She has a short memory, she sorta forgot about the time that she told on me for skipping Sunday School and going fishing down at Leon Creek. Oh well, things are getting back to normal again. Ron, you folks have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Kelley (Texas) :)