Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I would like to thank Whites for such fast service on my MXT.

Tinfoil

I think they had it a whole two days in Sweet Home and the rest of the time was our speedy UPS :rofl: for the trip there and back home. My MXT is very old, I bought it when they first cam out but, it is in great shape. It died a horrible death and they had to replace the whole PC board. I guess it really went sneakers up when it died. I thought it would cost me a lot to get fixed but, I was so surprise when she said $57.75 so I could make the deduction in my check book. I even called her back and asked if she ment $157.75 instead of $57.75 and she said no that was all. That even included to UPS it back here to SW Louisiana and they even checked out two coils I sent along with my Dead MXT. All I can say is WAY TO GO WHITES and THANK YOU SO MUCH. I put everything together with the 6X10 on and went out side in the sprinkling rain and it tore up the 9 1/2" dime on edge in my garden. Just like old times again. I have not been hunting with it yet been playing and hunting with the V3 but I got some testing to do between the MXT and V3. If it ever stops raining down here. You guys got snow I got rain. Guess nobody wins. Well I just wanted to Thank Whites for such a fast job on my Baby. I even called and thanked them. I am a Happy Camper. :clapping: :super: HH :D: :D: Jerry aka Tinfoil

Great story Jerry! That's Whites for ya. Great people to deal with. Thanks for sharing and HH, Nancy

Yes, they are great. They go the extra mile to keep their customers.
And your kind of advertising helps tremendously.
Katz

General would love to play with Sammy, but Sammy only plays on Sammy's terms. :biteme:

[attachment 152681 CIMG5552.jpg]

KATZ,
That's one heck-of-a-line to the head.
Must be a great Night Club.:rofl:

Tinfoil, how many different machines to you own?

Just nice to know in this day and age of China sending toxic goods to USA that something made here still has a company that stands behind thier product and treats customers like actual customers, that was one of the deciding factors on my Whites purchase!