Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I would like to introduce you all to Murray and Lynn:thumbup:

Royal

When Mike first told me about his neighbors, Murray and Lynn, I envisioned a couple of hermits living in a cave in the woods.

They built their own house while living for two years in a van in the bloody woods. No electricity and their water came out of the river. The same river that runs through Mikes property.

I envisioned a couple Canadian knuckle draggers to tell the truth. I figured Lynn had to be one crusty old broad with a hatched on her belt and chewing tobacco. They lived back off the road on a private trail.

The first time I met them I was pleasant surprised. They drove up in a Nice van, not being pulled by a team of pit bulls and were clean!! They both wore grins and even though Murray was an ugly sucker, Lynn was as purty as a speckled pup! They were always grinning.

They treated me as a long lost friend and made me welcome.

One night we were invited to their home and I was really interested in seeing what they had thrown together.

Man what a supprise! It is a wonderful home on the bank of the river, with the mountains behind them. It looked just like any other home but was built with love.

They showed me around and I saw their power station. It is a battery bank with a big generator and solar panels. I will let them eventually tell you about it if they wish.

We went in the house and there was lights, music, refrig, Microwave, everything normal humans needed for a good life. He even had a bit of booze for us:thumbup:

They have built a bit of paradise out there in the Canadian bush and I was amazed.

He is ugly and she is gorgeous, what more can I say?:clap:

They will sure fit in here just fine

CLick on the picture to enlarge it

Hey Royal, Thanks for the really nice intro. It's kind of funny to be introduced as a newby and yet I feel at home here already. I love the picture you enclosed and will copy it as a keepsake. Good thing you pointed out to everyone who the ugly one is, they might have made a mistake when looking at the picture and guessed the wrong guy.:clapping:

Were you folks visiting Mike and Alice when Royal was up there a month or so ago and pretty near got attacked by a large Grizzly Bear near some wood piles? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

You must have got your facts from Royal. I live a mile up river from Mike, and we saw Royal several times when he was visiting here. First off we never see bears here, and second it was no griz that he saw.Probably just a ground squirrel or something like that.

Hell you live there and never found an arrowhead or saw a dang bear. Have you had your eyesight checked in the last decade or two? :D

I was talking to a gal that lives in Roscommon here and a month ago she woke up at 2am, probably had to take a Murray or something, she looked out her window and there was a dang black bear wandering down the street! This is one block from city hall.

I have always been so dang sweet and everybody picks on poor old me:wacko:

was just about to call Mikie and Alice and ask them who the heck Murlyn was, then I saw this post!!!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM Lynn and Murray! This is great!!! :cheekkiss: