Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I would hate to see the other guy

After several weeks of absence from the backyard herd, one of the tough guys showed up in the backyard with a broken antler and bloodshot eyes.
Since he is built like an NFL lineman and goes about 200 lbs....I would hate to see the other guy!

Rick

milkman112-26-20082-36-05PM2757x197.jpg

milkman212-26-20082-34-46PM3264x244.jpg

milkman312-26-20082-35-29PM3264x244.jpg

milkman412-26-20082-35-35PM3264x244.jpg

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

George,

I just retired to the mother lode country (to dig gold) in June so I am not sure when they will start shedding antlers around here.
Rick

Wayne is a wealth of information on that topic and has a great web site chat forum for it. Wish we had gold in these parts. There is some to be had in Maine, but in very small quanties from the Swift River. I've been out west a few times but not knowing enough about it produce the same results, nada. I did go to a campground in Oregon that had gold panning and did ok there for a rookie, but it was more the owners skills than mine. I have a friend in Hermiston, Oregon and he took me to a claim he and a club group work. He uses a battery operated unit, shaped like a spiral inside to get it out of the rivers. Think it was a desert fox or river fox, something like that. It was fun and you sure can't complain about the areas you go to to look for it.... I watch the videos on Waynes site and wish I could make it to some of those area, but they 3,000 miles away from me here in Connecticut. Nice part is, I still have the dream, not sure about time to complete it....Then again, who is.... Keep usposted on your quest and do take pictures and post them. Best of luck out there in retirement. I've been retired since 1989, and wonder where I ever found time to work with all their is to do.

George-CT