Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I wish everyone would go to their profile page and update it! I need to do it myself. I like

Sunny

to know about where most are from, and most of all I like to have addresses and birthdays. I am trying to comprise a booklet for myself. If you won't do it here, would you please email me and give me your information? I certainly would appreciate it,and anyone who would send me a photo, I give you my solemn promise not to use it on the forum. I have a small map, and am trying to see where all I can put a dot on it where I have friends that post on the forum. Thanks, alot! Sunny

Put a pin at each persons house and attach a note to it giving their address, phone number etc, as I did up above to show Sheila. I find it very useful! I would not put it on the profile page though. Anybody can get it there:thumbup:

Give me a bit more time. Royal ordered the last batch of 8x10 glossies I had of myself just before Christmas. :blush:

I have been selling them on the web for the upcoming Gay Pride Week Gala. He is popular it seems. Must be the dimples

To find buyers, I mean. Guess it helps to have "connections". :rofl:

forget that I think everything and everyone is good and kind and wonderful! It's a shame this way of thinking is no longer acceptable! Oh well, if anyone would mind sharing with me, I would appreciate it! :)

Not all are sweet and lovable and cuddly as Wayner and I. :rofl:

n/t