Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I will be "out of comission" for the next few days. My oldest daughter is having surgery

Sunny

in the morning at 7:30 a.m., will spend the night at the hospital, and I will bring her home Thursday. Just a girl thing, but still, she is my baby and needs her momma! All prayers for Christi would be appeciated. I will talk to you all later, my dear friends! :)

n/t

n/t

n/t

had to stay overnight, and I stayed with her! A bit sleep deprived, but still okay. I went to bed a few hours ago, then woke up bright eyed, so I thought I would check in! There is NO sleep in a hospital, but she did have excellent care! We appreciate all the prayers especially!

Right now, she is in "Mephregan La La land" and probably will be for about three days, but she will be just fine. After I got her home today, I made her some home made chicken soup! Mommma's chicken soup can cure anything, doncha know?

Tomorrow will be her 36th birthday, and I still get a wonderful feeling when I am needed! It's what I live for!

Thanks again, my special friends! :)

n/t