Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I will be glad,when My dr.finds out what's going on........

warthog

....Yesterday at Church,I didn't even make it halfway through,pain was mucho not so good.Pews,even padded,make old Mr.Crabbyback much unhappy....I had to come home,took pain pills,and hit the bed,just got up this morning.NO RHYME OR REASON TO THIS PAIN,THIS MORNING IT HURTS NOT MUCH AT ALL:rage::veryangry::ranting:This morning,I cleaned up the kitchen,and I'm just a little sore.......This not so merry go round -Pain or no pain,pills or no pills,this pain situation changing one way or the other,at the drop of a hat-Is getting just a tad tiresome:shrug:...MRI is done,EMG and follow up visit 12/17.Please pray for me,that my sanity in this situation stays intact until then:wacko:..........

Do you know that satan uses the weakest parts of our body to keep us from enjoying and hearing the Word of God? He will attack anywhere and whenever He can just to make our lives miserable and keep us from serving our blessed Savior and Lord Jesus like we should and want to do so! Stomp on him and tell him to go back into the darkness from where he came and to stay there in Jesus' name! Amen! :angel: Ma