Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I went shopping again today to do my part to help stimulate the economy :biggrin: ...........

General Ray

No, no bullets this time, just a little something to help me get past the 170's and maybe into the 160's from a starting point of 228 :thumbup:

IMG00023-20090321-1732.jpg

IMG00024-20090321-1734.jpg

IMG00025-20090321-1734.jpg

Yeah, those belly pounds are just a wee bit tough to shed once you lose the initial weight, so I called in the reinforcements from Pickett's Corp after 11 long months, I'm so close, the AB Rocket :tongue:

You can decide to make a difference in your life and live from 5, 10 and even maybe 20 years longer then the road you are on now, all ya gotta do is change what you eat and move your butt, it's pretty simple folks, sit and eat and you die, eat and move you live :clapping:

I'm having steak tonight because it is my once a week feed on Red meat, I love Red meat and won't ever give it up because I am at the top of the food chain and love the taste of fresh Red meat, I'll eat my Salads, Fish and Chicken like I do all week to do the right thing for me but Saturday night is Steak and fried onions night and I won't have it any other way, after all, after 55 years of doing the right thing for my life and country it's time for me to enjoy my life and the things that I enjoy, Baseball, Football, Shooting and many other things but most of all, meeting the ladies again and I am doing that ;)

You are what you eat and are what you are, I'm a leader and always will be, never been good at the other, following the lead of other's but at the same time lisiting to my heart and soul which has always served me well!

Glory to your goals in life, you are what you make yourself out to be, my life is were it always wanted to be, in the South, my home today, Alabama from the great State of Wisconsin :thumbup:

Be a leader, it's the only way to go, come-on boys, give them the cold hard steel :thumbup:

General Ray!

Lee-2.jpg

<embed SRC="http://home.comcast.net/~phillymela/getty/dixie.mp3" autostart=true loop=true width=48 height=0 volume=127>

n/t

n/t

Hi Ray,

Keep us up to date on that Rocket thing Friend.

Looks like something I could use!

Best to Ya,

Cupajo

have it all figured out this time! I am walking a mile on my treadmill everday, and will work up to more as my body allows. I have never seen one of these machines though, how does it work? :thumbup: