Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I went for a walk out to Wakley Lake today

Royal

It was just above freezing and that made it tough walking but it sure was pretty :D

[attachment 51258 Walleylake1.jpg]

[attachment 51259 Walleylake11.jpg]

shot had the dang sun coming in on the left and sorta washed out that side but it was pretty out there today

day of sunshine there,always nice to get out if things have been overcast or you've been cooped up.just in the last week or so the oaks are starting to leaf out here,in another couple of weeks i look for the leaves to be close to full size.

not like schleping through our sub-division.

Great pics though, nice area for a walk or a cache!

n/t

thrower all set for spring yesterday and now we got more snow :(:thumbdown:

six inches last night and that is accurate. I know six inches when I see it:thumbup:

I have to look twice and add an inch!:lmfao::blink:

animals had walked and skiied over it. It then froze and was rougher than heck. Tough on the feet.

A person of your age ought to be easy on us older fellers. You are not far off now.

I just got a Senior pass from the US Park service. Good for the rest of my life at all federal parks, Yellowstone etc. Cost me 10 bucks for life. The last time I went to Yellowstone it cost me 20 bucks a car for one trip through

It will not be long before you can get one. You only have to be 65