Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was up north for a week

Royal

alone while Mary visited her daughter in Portland.

I decided to take a trip down the South Branch one day. As I have said the South Branch is considered one of the premire trout streams in the country. It is very shallow and wild and I doubted there were any large trout in the thing.

I was in water about 6 inches deep and noticed what looked like a dead fish, laying on the bottom.

I paddled up stream to it as I had seen it as I passed and grabbed it. This is it. It is sad to see it go to waste. I have been told there are fish in there much larger.

I am not a trout fisherman but I think it is a Brown Trout.

Or did the water get too warm??? One of those strange things in life Royal..

Take care. Catch ya soon

Sunny skies

M

much of the stream is catch and release and I suspect that someone foul hooked it, in the gills and had to throw it back anyway. It died

Did you eat it? I notice that the trees along that creek still have their leaves, will they lose them for the winter? Thanks for sharing, please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)