Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was just setting on the deck this morning

Royal

about 9am and saw this flying over. I thought I would try to get a shot of it. Actually I had no clue if I could even get a picture as it was full daylight and I have no clue how to set up the camera.

I am looking forward to trying it tonight if the sky is as clear as it was last night[attachment 67047 moon.jpg]

got another picture of a big bird and a fish today. I think it is an eagle but it was so dang far off that I could not tell for sure.

This is as I saw the bird at first[attachment 67097 birdfish2.jpg]

This is as I zoomed in in Photoshop. I saw it had another Pike[attachment 67098 birdfish1.jpg]

This is just a frog from my little garden pond[attachment 67096 Frog.jpg]

n/t

n/t

much of yesterday over there and I got some Eagle shots but screwed up. I will post a picture story about the day. Great time. That looks like a decent pike the bird has

n/t

what I was doing effected the quality I fear. Here is a campfire pic from the other night. Again I was just playing around and letting the camera do the work

[attachment 67272 campfire1.jpg]

blue huron, eagle, ducks, snake. Eighteen turkey were in last night and then they went out back and flew up into the trees to roost and then two doe, two young buck and a fawn came in to entertain us.

I will post a story to go with them later. I still have company and it is time consuming.

n/t

n/t

it is me that doesn't know what he is doing. I have taken a lot of shots with my 70-300mm lens and it is hard to hold it still on the long shots. I use a tripod for the moon shot but it was bright daylight and I hope to do much better on a clear night. I will see.

The camera will do anything I ask it to as soon as I know how to ask. I am having fun with it