Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was just out looking for Wide Screen images for

George-CT

desktops and screen savers for this new LCD monitor.... I came across this one. This is just one side of it and I shrunk it, but this is one heck of a micro.... The best one I've seen yet. Full size as a desktop is, its awesome..... Who would ever think a fly could have this may beautiful colors.......
Its in HI Res, so in the expanded mode it may be to big and grainy......I'll try it anyway.....

George-CT

n/t

AirBrontosaurus says:
Thanks everyone! This is my first "flickr blog" photo! Yay!

I shot this using the Canon MP-E 65mm Macro lens. This lens has a minimum magnification of 1:1, and can go all the way up to 5:1 (5 times life sized!). This particular shot was taken at about 2.3:1, and I had a little more than 2 inches from the end of the lens to the fly's face.

Again, thanks for all the nice comments!

Also Royal, to see more like this, Under google type in widescreen images, click images and there are more of them in there. Usually down lower they type in how they do it.... I'd sure like to be able to get that deffinition...

Geo

n/t

n/t