Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was in the back today and noticed that there was blood

Royal

in various spots where the deer feed. Not a lot but all over the place.

Tonight I was driving to town and a doe and two young deer, the size that come and visit here ever evening, crossed the road and the one little guy, I think the same ones that were at my bird feeder, I posted the picture, had a busted left leg. It was broken and flopping at the ankle or what ever they call it on a deer.

He will probably get along fine but it has to hurt! Tougher than I am for sure!

n/t

I have seen a couple in the back, I posted one of a doe with half his rear leg missing and it was still getting around fine. In fact it was walking on the stub. Gross :(

My buddy has had at least one every year at his place. Tough to be a deer in Michigan

See them on occasion around here but not for long. Coyote population weeds out the week and injured pretty fast.