Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I wanted to tell you all about my Grandfather

Docwalker

Hi All,

I'm new to the forums. I made my introduction on the X-Terra 70 forum just yesterday.

Having time on my hands until my new machine shows up, I thought I'd take this opportunity
to tell a bit about my family.

My Grandfather passed recently at the age of 103.
He prospected a good many of those years and was, if anything, a bit grizzled. He was a big impact on me from the time I was born.
I remember him telling me on more than one occasion to sprinkle a pinch gun powder on my oatmeal, if I wanted to live a long and active life.
I was so convinced and impacted by him that I did it.

When he died at the old age of 103 he left behind 14 children, 30 Grandchildren, 45 Great Grandchildren,
25 Great-Great Grandchildren and a fifteen foot hole where the crematorium used to be.

Cheers,
Doc

It took me a few seconds to catch on to the last line..... Good one. Sounds like your grandfather was and interesting man. He sure got a long ride on this trail of life. From the looks of the amount of kids, that pinch of gunpowder has many benefits.... Phizers may be promoting the wrong chemicals.

Again, Welcome

George-CT

n/t

n/t