Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I want to give God the glory and praise in Jesus' precious name....

Ma Betty in MO

because I have been working in sorting, cleaning and moving STUFF in basement and garage when I am able and with the weather cooled off and more rain, to keep the lawn and flowers watered, has made it easier for me to work without getting so hot and tired....can use fan and open windows and use screen doors to make it cooler for me to work longer at a time! My arthritis hurts from the wet weather but with prayer I manage to get something done although not as fast as I would like! I sure would like to get this over with but I know in time all things are done for our good and for God's purpose! Finances are very low and will most likely have to borrow more on my Equity Line making it more loans to pay off when I do sell my home but can't sell it until cleaned from all boxes and etc and then listed for sale! Oh woe is me....I think many times! :sad: But God blesses and I love Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

At least you are praising Him! And He will take care of you. Well done ma! :thumbup:

god bless you betty so sorry for what you are going through.Arthritis its all over me also everything hurts getting up with pain and going to bed with pain ----what a bummer:heh:hope and pray that you will find a buyer for your house.its getting too hot to hunt IN this heat it will sap you out fast.Too humid to hunt 70% and in the high 90's the last days.
around here you get your business done early 6 am-------11 am:drool:trying to find a decent movie on the t.v. is impossible,nothing but bad news all over the nation:nopity: GOD BLESS.