Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I want preobresti

If you want to purchase your detector here in the USA, Try kellycodetectors.com.
In my opinion, they are by far the best mail order metal detector distributers.
I am not sure if they can ship to the Ukraine or not but you can see what all is available there.
Also I think the Garrett Ace 250 is the best for the price.
Keep us posted as to how you do.
If you have any questions, there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum.

Uncle Willie, It's Russian.

Pre obresti "I am interested in." or "I hope to find."

zhivu "I live in" the Ukraine.

The Message pretty well reads:

I am interested in:

I want to purchase a metal detector that I'll be able to use.
I live in the Ukraine.
Thanks in advance.

RLeon,

I can't speak Russian, but I did find an online site that will translate Russian into English

http://www.online-translator.com/text_Translation.aspx

You can enter Russian and it will output English which you can then post on this site.
Here is my post from above:

If you want to purchase your detector here in the USA, Try kellycodetectors.com.
In my opinion, they are by far the best mail order metal detector distributers.
I am not sure if they can ship to the Ukraine or not but you can see what all is available there.
Also I think the Garrett Ace 250 is the best for the price.
Keep us posted as to how you do.
If you have any questions, there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum.

RLeon,

Я наклоняюсь, говорят на русском языке, но я действительно находил участок перевода онлайн. Пойдите в:

http://www.online-translator.com/text_Translation.aspx

Вы можете войти в русский язык, и он произведет английский язык, который Вы можете тогда осведомить.
Вот моя почта сверху:

Если Вы хотите купить свой датчик здесь в США, Попытка kellycodetectors.com.
По моему мнению они - безусловно лучший датчик металла почтового перевода distributers.
Я не уверен, если они могут отправить Украине или не, но Вы можете видеть то, что все доступно там.
Также я думаю, что Туз Garrett 250 лучше за цену.
Держите нас осведомленными относительно того, как Вы делаете.
Если у Вас есть какие-нибудь вопросы, есть много хорошо осведомленных людей на этом форуме.

Thanks, I gathered it was Russian but his message is still vague. A blanket statement of " I want to purchase a detector" doesn't give one much to work with. He needs to provide a little more info. Has he ever used one - does he know how to use one - does he understand how they work - what will he be hunting for in what kind of ground - how much does he want to spend. - is there a brand preference. The list is endless.

Bill

I just checked his other posts and from them I now think
"former in the use of" means "used"

So, he said "I want to purchase a used metal detector."

Some of his other posts mentions a Cortez or White's.

Anyone wishing to sell a used detector may want to give him a post.
I'm not sure of the logistics of selling one to someone in the Ukraine.

Sorry for all the posts but I like to try and figure things like this out.
Gives me something semi constructive to do.

If you're lookingfor a used detector go to the classifieds om this web site. Click on the "forum Index" at the top of the page which will take you to the menu. When you get there scroll down to the classifieds and click on it.

Bill