Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"I took my troubles down to Madame Rue You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth "

Micheal_R

Staff member
Well, the day started out fairly nice. At around 9:00 o'clock , the temperature was around 38 degrees and the wind was non-existent so I decided on a Burton run again. {I know, this is the wrong forum, but..... :biteme: :lol: ] But, at 10:00 o'clock, it was starting to snow. However, it was too late to change my mind. I had already set up a meeting time with Terryl, so that was not going to be changed.

We set off and the further away from the house we got, the worse the weather. However, by the time we hit the lake, the snow had changed to rain but the wind had picked up. IT WAS COLD.. But we were there, so we bundled up and set out to the beach.... no detector again. I left the excal at home and I did not want to chance the sov getting wet. The walk was great and there is a lot more beach showing right now. We have almost 100 feet and with the lake dropping, there will be more from now on. :)

Anyway, the first item was this gold tooth. Don't ask me how I found it. It just jumped out at me and when I picked it up, the old 'Love Potion Number Nine' just lept into my head.

[attachment 48327 gold-tooth-001.jpg]

Next came the thumbscrapers. They were only a couple of feet apart and in an area that was lousy with chips. The one in the middle top row is apparently very scarce. When I first saw it, half buried in the sand, I was positive that it was a point. But it is better than a point.

[attachment 48328 more-Burton-003.jpg]

Next came the arrowhead and the "T awl" . Terryl says that the T awls are rarer that even my quartz crystal arrowhead so I was a little stoked. Then came the bear tooth and claw. I love Burton.

I did not take my camera today with all the wind and rain... But this all is just sitting on the surface.

The 1914 penny was for yesterday.

[attachment 48329 1914-penny-004.jpg]

Thanks for coming along.

Calm seas

M

I would get rid of your detector.....Heck, it's just slowing you down and you don't even need it! Fantastic finds and I am jealous! :lol:

WTG show-off. Looking forward to our trip up.

Hope old toothless can join us up at M's and A's. (that's code) :crazy:

just imagine how they put those in way back then!
Something odd about that tooth that i can't quite figure Mike.
Beautiful points and scrapers bud!

n/t