Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I took my camera for a walk yesterday and

Royal

even though there were not many subjects to shoot, it is still early for the flowers to be blooming up here. There are many out but the time has to be right for the insects to be hatching.

I saw this Sand Hill Crane, which stands 5 ft tall. This was the closest I ever managed to get to one of them.

The rest are just stuff I found interesting. Nothing special but a reason to be out

Did you take that picture at a park, lots of grass? I kinda like bird pictures, some times they are easier to photograph than a bug. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

a new forum. This seems a little better than the first attempt. Time will tell.

all the best

M :cheers

we might have to help each other but what the heck, we can do that :clap

they are huge and very noisy. It is normally hard to get near them but this one let me get fairly close.

The telephoto on my camera is only 3X, which makes it useless.

Thanks for the comments

I gotta get out and practice more with my camera!
WTG Bud!

Dave

There was not much to get shots of but I had fun :angel

lesson :thumbup Remember if your gonna photograph em you gotta eat em! Now with the Crane, you boil em with a block of Oak or Maple for half a day, then throw away the Crane and eat the wood :lol
Wayne

n/t

those two really know what they are doing and just do something different. If they got into macro they would blow me away.

I just enjoy getting out there and seing what I can see. In fact I just got back and have no idea if I got anything worth messing with. still had fun :clap