Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I thought i was smarter than that........:blink:..............

Wayne in BC

Power outage here since 1:00 am and i am on the generator. Cheap 2500 watt offshore model but runs great.
As you know, a few weeks back i decided not to go to the trouble of wiring into the main panel, sorta cause i'm scared of that stuff..... and just drilled a hole in the wall from my shop to the utility room and ran 220 to the dryer plug which will heat up the whole panel.
So early this morning i fire her up after cutting the outside power to the panel and, boink! Nada! Oops, forgot about the well and water heater coming onstream
TOWMBO sez.....just kill some breakers and make the dang coffee!!!....i knew that:rolleyes:

We were rockin' here and all was well as i began this post, then herself decided to make instant oatmeal in our 1000 watt microwave arghhhh!
Suddenly i gots a black screen and she is lookin at me with that "not my fault" look on her face. Of course, it started as i said, i told you not to do that! Did not! Did so! Yep they don't listen but sometimes i don't either:biggrin:
This the second try and i'm in a hurry to hit the post button:lol:

We get some outages....... but they are very infrequent and when we do get them, they are very short lived. We had more, of longer duration, when we were in Victoria.

Perhaps it is because we are at the supply end of the electrical food chain..... and those Vancoverites and Kelownans cannot live without their power. So, we get it repaired first!! :)

calm seas

Mikie

were not in Arkansas, I would move to Canada in a heartbeat. There is nothing I do not like about it. Of course, I would have to live next door to Alice and Mikie, or perhaps in between them and Lynne and Murray, so they could take care of me!!!! :lol:

must always think about what us wimmens will want when buying your generators! (Just funnin' ya, Wayner!) :cheekkiss:

n/t

n/t

emails me occasionally. I still do not know why he wanted to go to Vietnam? Did he lose someone there? Just wondering! :)

Did you like the "Heineken tree"? Must have been 30 feet tall. :) He went to Thailand actually with Wayne and Connie. So what he is doing is basing himself out of Thailand and then traveling all over the southeast... hooking up with people and going where the wind takes him

Fun for the younger crowd.

Calm seas

Mikie