Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I thought I was doing pretty good

wescowood

Went to the park a few blocks from my home yesterday. Took my ace-250 to give it a try outside the yard for the first time. I hit this park often and hard with my BH tracker-4 so I didn"t expect to find much. WRONG. I just thought I was doing pretty good. The truth is I wasn"t doing as good as I thought I was. First came a nickel, then another one, Then came the quarter and soon after 2 dimes. Last coin was a penny. Also the usual assortment of kids jewelry. All coins were clad. All dug at about 4 to 6 inches. As near as I could tell the depth was right on target. I love this detector. Me and the yeller feller are going to be friends for a long time to come.
HH, Wes.

Well, that bout does it, I have a GTI 2500. Been thinking bout getting a Ace 250 for a backup and "rest machine" (that 2500 will wear you out after a while)
and after reading all the good reviews I'm bout sold! I believe your post is the icing on the cake! HH to ya!:)
Joe :detecting::garrett:

I am going to take my new ACE out for an old home site hunt tomorrow. I haven't had it out of the back yard yet, still trying to get use to it. I have found a load of coins right here in my own yard. I think I made a good choice buying the ACE. Good luck with your future hunts.

Oh yeah!:super:That Ace 250 is a coin magnet!:garrett::detecting:My better half kicks my tail with hers nearly every time we go out swingin'!:twodetecting:Happy Hunting!:)

Yeah I've got a closet full of high dollar machines including the 2500 and that's where they spend most of the time.. Lot of oldtimers are swinging a 250 in favor of their expensive machines..

Bill