Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I think this is a proud grandpa moment. I took the grandsons for a sleigh day this morning...

Micheal_R

Staff member
We arrived at the lake and , being the chicken I am, I sat out the frolics and fun. However, the four boys set out to sledding with a will. The photos are only of the two younger ones.

[attachment 44979 matthew-009.jpg]

First, they have to make the actual path down which they are going to sled.

[attachment 44980 matthew-005.jpg]

Once that is done, then they start to build up speed and try to get some air under the sled.

[attachment 44981 matthew021.jpg]

Okay, once that is done, then they really try for speed and air.

[attachment 44982 tim-025.jpg]

Little brother [4 years old] is not going to be outshone by his big brother.

[attachment 44983 matthewtim-012.jpg]

Of course, once the run is over, there is the long plod back up the hill. :)

All in all, a pretty good morning :)

sunny skies

M

n/t

You had lots last year. Think back...... wwaaaaayyyyy back. Okay. Got it. Now, olde guy, that is called snow. See if'n you can remember that for future reference!! :rofl:

fair winds

M

n/t

for sittin' that stuff out....could be suicide for an old fart like you! :biggrin:

You guys had a BLAST--I can tell. SO who's the kid withOUT a jacket at the top of the hill? He must be a true canadian with thick blood in his veins. :lol:

Thanks for the great report!

aj

n/t

...having fun in the snow (boy, do you have snow!) and building skills that will help them throughout life. HA!!! Thanks for the pics; they were wonderful... Cashu