Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I think that there may be three of these babies.

Micheal_R

Staff member
However, only two showed up in this photo. I cannot get any higher up to shoot down on the nest [please, no short jokes :lol:], but these two definitely have their game face on.

[Now if only Willy were up here, I could teach him to go to the manure pile and get worms] :)

sunny skies

M

[attachment 28406 babyrobins-005.jpg]

n/t

n/t

n/t

I did it like I did this squirrel. I would not let anyone else feed it or handle it and it really locked onto me. It would follow me around the garden, just like my skunk did and spend the nights in the woods.

When I would come out in the morning he would really start a chirping like crazy and fly down to me. I was not feeding him by that time but he liked the attention. He slept in the woods behind the house. One night I heard a bird a squalling out there and never saw him again. Dang cat.

n/t