Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I think my dog Buddy is hungry.....

when I was a kid we had a dog named speck. He was a cross Dalmation-Pointer. We started noticing big cans in the yard and could not figure where they came from.

One day a neighbor kid came over, Wayne Renolds and saw the cans and told us they were what they fed their dogs out of.

It seems Speck was stealing them. One morning we saw the dang dog coming home, carrying the can, still full of food, by the lip, his head pointed to the ground so as to not spill a piece. He brought it to our back door, sat it down and then ate the food. He never spilled a piece of dried dog food on the way.

[attachment 64746 Speck.jpg]

This is Speck and my brothers, Skip and Gary

n/t

Horses are at the top of the food chain for getting food here. Thats fair enough,, as long as I'm in there somewhere..... Buddy, has this dish program down pat. Thats her water dish but she will bring any dish over in the morning and drive you nuts until you put something in it.

I have to watch her as if I'm bringing in the chicken eggs, she will grab them she has a real soft mouth and carry them in without breaking them. Then she will eat them.
Good dog, but getting some years on her now. She stills runs with the wife when she rides the trails but its getting harder for her now. She comes back pretty beat so she shorten her rides if she don't escape without her.
I think the horse, the dog and wife all use each other out there for and alarm system as to whats moving around out there., Usually deer.

George-Ct

I don't think so. I am only two years older than Gary and that guy looks too big. That was in about 1949 because Skip was born in 45. That wall behind the bike rider was used during the War for soldiers to train on.