Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I think I am gonna like the new format but

Royal

we just gotta do something about that old picture of me at the top!

When Gov set this forum up he put that thing up there, at no request from me and face it,it is about 6 years old and I don't look like that now. I have asked the Gov to take it down but was thinking that maybe you folks might have an idea for some picture to put at the top.

We don't have to have a picture of course but I am sorta used to having something up there. Any suggestions?

I am not sure if the Gov will do it but if we raise enough ruckus about it, we can do it.

Maybe a Campfire or something like that? I had a beautiful picture of a campfire I took a long time ago but am not sure I can find the thing.

What do you think?

of you in the "PINK" shorts would do just fine! :rofl:

I just did a google search for campfire pictures and came up with these. They are probably copywrited but we ought to be able to come up with somethingl

Heck, it doesn't have to be a campfire and am open to suggestions

n/t

Note the high forehead of obvious intelligence, the gleam in the eye of a hunter, the quality choice in headgear and equipment, the garments of a sophisticated man of fashion. All the signs of good breeding and etiquet...

Heck, this should run on the cover of GQ!

[attachment 6509 ArtMD.JPG]

[attachment 6527 storyteller1.jpg]

[attachment 6526 storyteller.jpg]

n/t

i'm guessing fart was a word that the angles and saxons brought from germany to the english language.two neighborhoods in dallas are casa linda and casa view.now in english that's contiguous house and house view,i guess spanish makes it sound better in some way.

now i wonder if there is a neighborhood that's around paris called farter's field or one in mexico city called house yard.:shrug:

do hope you will put on another T-shirt equally as funny! This is our forum only because we have been invited here by someone at sometime. You are the leader, and your picture is fine by me! But,......I'm just a girl! :)

n/t