Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I stopped by a friends house yesterday

Royal

and asked him about his breathing machine.

He was in pain and I asked him why. It seems that he busted a wisdom tooth in half last weekend. He went to the dentist and the dentist gave him some antibiotics and told him to give it a day or two and they would pull it.

I told him about the ice cube trick and he went to the frig and grabbed one. After applying it in the proper place for less than 20 seconds, the pain was mostly gone. That is the fastest I have ever seen it work and he was amazed!!

However, could you do it again for me??? I have a small problem with a tooth. Any relief would help

Thanks buddy

All the best

M

take an ice cube and hold it on the TOP of the web between your thumb and forfinger on the RIGHT hand.

If the hurt is on the Right side, hold the cube on the LEFT side.