Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I shared the Gospel to a former co-worker,recently......

warthog

.....He was a former supervisor of mine.He was recently posting messages of discouragement regarding the World's problems,and asked 'WHAT IS THE ANSWER???',and there was my opening........I told him about believing in Jesus,that we are basically all sinners,from our first breath we take,to our last.I also said that 'men and women alone cannot make the world right,only our trust in Jesus,and the knowledge HE WILL COME AGAIN,TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT!!!I also said that God gave humans the freedom of choices,even to the point of rejecting God and Jesus in their heart and lives,and the fact that there WILL be an accounting for each and every one of those that do not acknowledge the Father and Son......I hope this helps him,and all those that are looking for answers,amen....

It is his turn to accept or reject what you told him and believe or not believe in Jesus!! We are to witness but it is up to the lost sinners to choose! You did right!! God Bless! Ma

Good job Steve. We all need to share the gospel and our God more.