Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I screwed up :(

Royal

It is our habit to take our garbage and toss it back on the hill for the critters. The left over beer butt chicken, veggies etc. They are always gone in the morning.

I can walking around the house just now and saw a cat on our deck. I could not see it well but just got a glimpse of it as it ran off. I hissed at it but it was fast. Then I realized it was not a dang cat at all. It was red and I never saw a red cat around, just an old black one occasionally which I run off.

Like I said, I did not get a clear look at it but one thing hit me as odd. It was red and had a real bushy tail. I think it was one of those young fox that my neighbor saw playing in his back yard a couple weeks ago. The color was right and the tail was right and I was not paying the attention I usually would as I just thought it was a dang cat. It was about the size of a big car.

My cat woke us up a couple nights ago going nuts at the door wall and I suspect this guy might have been the one to upset the coward cat.

I gotta start paying attention :(

n/t

I thought I was just shooing off a cat. The crows went nuts out back when that sucker ran through. I just ignored it at first then just knew something didn't look right. That bushy tail got me to thinking

n/t