Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I saw a poor critter all smershed and

Royal

rotting on the road the other day and immediately thought of the beautiful flower picture Fred posted the other day. I don't really know what got me to thinking about those two flower pictures of Fred's but they just seemed fitting, considering the subject.

Doesn't the flower make the dead pig look just a little bit better? My hats off to Fred for having such a artists eye for such things. I figure we are in for a treat when Fred gets that camera all figgered out!!

Atta boy Freddie!:yo:

n/t

but I do think that the lack of knowledge of how to use the camera may be holding me back from taking better photos. Do you think that the flower pictures would have been better if I had used a filter? I started reading that short course in photography book last night...it is a little difficult to read but thank goodness it has lots of pictures that show you what to do. Glad you liked the flower pictures, I will try to post some more for you. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

This is the cultivated flower bed where I took the macro flower photos that I posted the other day. Next year I may add another flower bed somewhere in the yard, but with a different brand flower. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

what you have to do is take a bunch of pictures, knowing that most will be junk and figure out what you did right when you get a good one.

I wish I could find a photography class localy but most classes just are there to show you how smart they are and few will spend time teaching you what you want to know.

I take more rotten ones than good ones but what the heck, I have fun.

Did you kill that flower before you took the picture? Did you put it in the freezer first? You don't have to do that with flowers because not many bite. Maybe the flytrap will but not hard

Being that Fred is sensitive about his art work I figured that a pig from the south might be just the thing :D