Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I remember it well..........

warthog

I was eight years old and in school,11-22-63.Our principal came around to all the classes and told us.When I got home from school,our mom was crying......I remember the funeral procession on TV,John Jr.saluting his dad's casket as it went by,and the riderless horse with the boots backwards in the stirrups.....I also remember the shadow it cast on the end of year holidays in 1962,and even at eight years old,I could sense that something had changed,and things would never be the same......In my opinion,this "JFK CONSPIRACY" thing that has been constantly beaten like a dead horse for the last 50 years should be laid to rest,but it will probably continue for at least another 50........:shrug:

Yes, I agree that it should be put to rest, for JFK didn't have a lot of morality and certainly wasn't a saint even though I had voted for him to become president and liked him as one! :angel: Ma