Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I really enjoy reading about all you's are finding,but.........

warthog

..At the same time,it is really frustrating,to not be able to get out and:detecting:like I used to.This constant pain,and the fact that this numbness and weakness in my right foot/leg getting worse,it is almost impossible to get out and go.Dr's have told me if it hurts,damage is being done,and to quit when it starts hurting.....Now,I can only get out 15 minutes,and it's pain city.....I miss so much getting out and walking and detecting.......BUT!!!!!Hopefully,there is light at the end of the tunnel...My MRI and EMG are coming up,my follow up Dr. visit is 12/17.....He said he thought he could help me,and will know how to proceed 12-17,my next appointment.Please,prayers for me and Dr. Moulton,that he can get me up walking and:detecting:again.........Steve.

n/t

Hey Warthog at least the weather is not cooperating with you. Definetly not good weather for detecting. Take some time and rest up.
I'll be praying for you and your doctor.