Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I read this in the paper today........

warthog

Both sides pro and con,on the gay marriage issue.The Catholic denomination has spoken out REAL LOUDLY about how flawed the thinking on this issue is,saying that people cannot change the sacred bonds of marriage to fit what may be popular..........Brothers and sisters,we are studying Romans in Church,and religious leaders are encouraging every believer to stand up and be counted............In my humble opinion,to even entertain the argument whether same sex marriage should be allowed is going way too far......I have been called a finger pointing hypocrite,bigoted,and a you know what hole,for daring to stand against it......The time to stand and be counted has come.If we remain silent on this issue,it will be taken as condoning it......Steve.........

This is a major issue here in Australia also. I came across this rather long critique, it is from a US source, and is well worth the effort necessary to read it all.

"I became convinced that noncooperation with evil is as much a moral obligation as is cooperation with good."

May we Christians, true believers in Christ Jesus, stand up faithfully and firmly for what is right in the Holy Word of God! To agree or to say and do things that arent right in God's sight, is to be as a sinner and will face the judgement of God and He is a God of Wrath as well as a God of love, for He requires obedience and righteousness from everyone, especially His faithful saints! Congrats wgsteve for remaining strong in your faith and beliefs! Amen! :angel: Ma

We need to stand firm. The world is getting worse everyday. That is why we need to be on our knees and in our bibles more and more everyday. I know I do not pray or read my bible enough.