Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Need the Part # for the toggle switch boots on the GT

brobox

I went to my local Radio Shack today to try to get the toggle switch boots for my new GT. They didn't have a clue what I was talking about. All they could find were the colored switch covers that are in no way weatherproof. Does anybody have Radio Shacks part number for the small weatherproof toggle switch boots? Or another source would be OK too.

Thanks,

Chuck in Cape Coral

You can buy them from Sun Ray. The same people that sell coils and probes. They know exactly what you need. They are inexpensive and work well. You can also get them through Dixiedectors.aol (David). I have never found anyone at Radio Shack that has a clue.

Radio Shack don't have any boots that will fit. They have the ones for their switches and these will not fit on the ones used on the Sovereigns, the Sun Ray probe or the Uniprobe. Sun Ray is where I get mine and at this time they are back ordered.

Rick

Brobox: I do Suport the sponsors too, but I did found another place the sell them. Here is the company Mouser Electronics. They are listed as APM Hexseal Toggle Switch Boots, P/N 608-N5. Good luck Tony from Tidewater

No wonder Radio Shack, doesn't have a clue, I didn't either. Thank all of you for pointing me in the right directions.

Chuck in Cape Coral