Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I love my AT Pro

TNTCTR

I got one last year and love it. I've been relic hunting for 4 years with the Tejon and I like the it but I have to dig everything so I don't miss any good tagets. The Tejon is a great machine for the woods when your not in alot of trash or alot of bad soil. The AT Pro will win the battle in those type spots. I noticed that when the GB is higher the VDI# is higher. Bullets normally read 58 or 59 when GB is 79 or 80. When GB is 83 or 84 bullets will ring in at 65 or 66.

I have had two hunts with mine. I am still in the "What the heck is going on?" stage.
Lots of video watching on U-tube has helped but only time and practise will really make some knowledge sink in.

Are you talking about lead bullets ?? The bigger the bullet the higher the VDI. I really haven't notice what you are saying but then again haven't paid much attention to that part of it. I just know out in a farm field if it reads between 53 and up its a lead bullet. From what I read and a little experience the higher the carat (gold) the VDI will go up proportionately also.My ground balancing always seem to be around the same area. Ive heard by lowering the ground balancing manually it becomes more sensitive to silver. ???

I've dug some 58 cal three ringer and they seem to hit around 58/59. I dug some this weekend (7 of them) and they hit 65/66. But the only thing that was different on my setting was the GB. I did dig one in some sand that I thought was a dime. Hit around 80/81. After diggin the hole it was a three ringer.