Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I looked out my dining room window and saw this guy

Royal

Now that is a Woodpecker for you:thumbup:
[attachment 113875 Pilated2.jpg]
[attachment 113874 Pilated.jpg]

n/t

watch them tear an old stump apart looking for bugs. The can really rip up a rotten stump. They are a treat to see for sure. Sure big enough. You get a lot of varity of game up your way. Funny I was looking on your web cam tonight just about dusk and there were 5 deer close to your house and one looking like he wanted to step up on your deck. Then something caught his eye and they all took off.
Nice spot for watching wildlife. I'm not getting as much here now with my daughters dogs here. They chase everything they see. they never had much freedom to run and now they do and take full advantage of it. Some pass thru but ifthedogs spot them they are chasing them, not for but enough to drive them away from my view. So no problem, I watch yours on the cam.........LOL

Geo

lots of rotten logs and such with enough grubs for them. They just distroy a dang tree to get to the grubs. I go through a lot of suit too and I am not the only one. I probably go through two slabs a week year around, maybe more but they are not the only woodpeckers to eat it for sure

spooked me too as I didn't know the sucker was there and the light was out:razz:

i'd never kill a bird unless it was needed.got some robins that are looking at themselves when they perch on the side mirrors of the car and are dumping down the side:angry:.