Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I looked out my bedroom window a little while ago

Royal

and it looks like a dang Zoo out there. Six deer and a fawn. Two bucks. One Turkey for John :D

Company is gone. We had a great time but a very long day on the river yesterday

[attachment 64995 backyardturkey.jpg]

n/t

Its great to have a zoo around the place. After all these years, I still enjoy seeing them out there in the back yard and barn yard. I just came in from covering the bike up and the coyotes where howling again. My wife likes the sound but I don't. I went to take pictures with my camera today and the CCD electric eye piece control on it went bad. I went on the internet and low and behold they had a call back on it and all the others with that CCD piece. I just downloaded the free shipping stickers and will ship it tomorrow. I just it was used in the Sony, the Nikons and
Canon. Glad it is a free fix, I doubt it would be cheap..... So I'm camera less for a week or so. The picture was all distorted or like some one had the jitters when taking pictures.....

Geo

bit intimidated by the electic fence! Are those deer trying to get to you caladiums again?? :)

the perreroni. To many of us, nature is not just something to eat. I don't have to kill it to enjoy it. I have enough meat given to me to satisfy me:thumbup:

the left side of the pictures were blurry and I sent it back, for 165 bucks they sent me a reconditioned one. It started doing the same thing a year later and I sent it back. 165 bucks and I got another one and it lasted a year. I called them complaining and they said they could not find anything wrong with either Sony. I got disgusted with dealing with them and wasting my money and bought this one.

This picture sucked but I was taking it through the window and the auto focus locked on it. Oh well, I could show it

no. I have never lost a single one and this is the second year I have had the fence up.

The electric fence does not phase the turkey. I have seen them walk under it with their back scraping against it with no effect. Their feathers must me a great insulator.

since I relayed that book from Willy to you hasn't it.

If and when you come back up you will have to bring your own frilly stuff. Nothing but MAN stuff up here:thumbup:

Hummmm?? Now I have to figure out where I got those dang halves stored:sadwalk:

n/t

on a tripod at the doorwall. I am hoping to be ready if a bear ever comes by. I have had them distroy my feeder at the dining room window and crap in the yard but I have not seen them yet

that this will do it. I've had it for 4 years with no problems and really like this 717 camera. Its what I take all my pictures with. Seems the CCD control chip is the problem up north in the dampness so they are replacing them all in Canon, Nikon and Sony. If that does it, I'll be happy. I like that its on their nickel also. I'm wrapping it up now and headed to UPS office at Staples to ship it.

If I had it to do over I'd go Nikon or Canon I think. They been in the camera business for a long time for sure. yet, I was counting on the Sony for the electronics of it and the Carl Ziess lens to make a good pair and they did. This CCD recall may just be a glitch as it seems to have been put in a lot of them. Something must be porous in it that holds the moisture. If you Google Sony CCD repair it will come up.

I wonder if you put up a game camera that works at night if you might catch that bear out back of your place?

Geo

if so, how did you find out about the recall?

it's going to drive you crazy trying to find them.:rofl: Seriously though, I don't want the coin Royal. Bragging rights is prize enough for me.:cheers: Post another one of those pics......it's kinda fun tryin' to figure out what it is.

thought they were right here on the shelf but I was wrong. Gotta look up stairs.

What is wrong with you? Don't like the old US silver?

had it so I Googled it. All kinds of stuff came up....

This link was the start of it...for mine camera....

http://www.livingroom.org.au/photolog/news/sony_canon_and_nikon_advise_users_of_digital_camera_problems.php

Then these....mine was doing what you see on the right at this link...

http://esupport.sony.com/perl/news-item.pl?template=EN&news_id=118

I just Googled this. Sony camera problems I'm sure it will work with any problems out there with any of them.

This one was informative also....

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0510/05100701sony_ccds.asp

I shipped it out this afternoon. They emailed me a prepaid sticker and off it went to Texas....If it comes back, I'm golden.....LOL

George-CT