Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just wanted to say that you all...

SilverSeeker

are a fun bunch of Christians. I love you all in Christ. Don't you change for anything. You guys and gals are unique. Oh! Ohhh! Bring out the violins :cry::nopity::D No, really I'm blessed with a bunch of guys and gals I can relate too. I really enjoy this forum. As a matter of fact I haven't been to any other forum since, except for this one. I like reading the posts and the contests (which I want to thank Greg from MI for the silver coins I won, even though I'm belated in response) they are awesome. Take care guys, I'm not going anywhere. Oh, by the way, where is Leslie from the land of the bluenose? Haven't seen him much on this forum. Oh, and another thing is I pray for you all everyday when I'm doing bible study in the morning. God bless everyone and remember me in your prayers as I haven't a job at all yet. Still looking though.

Russ :) HH

job out there just waiting for you - keep on keepin on. I feel the same way towards all here, a great group.
Leslie went next door for a week on vacation. Steve in so az

n/t

Yes, this is a special forum. I haven't seen anything like it.
God bless you in your search for a new job.
MM

I will pray you get that job God wants you to have very soon Russ.