Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just walked into my dining room :D

Royal

[attachment 109302 IMG_8307Large.JPG][attachment 109303 IMG_8309Large.JPG]

Raining here today. Willy the wimp was supposed to come up to detect yesterday.. He chickened out ['it might be too cold'] so I went out and found two gold rings.

Nice shots

Fair winds

Mikie

whats for dinner;)
Three of them sleeping on my lawn yesterday, not quite cool enough yet to invite them to dinner.
I had to buy a Turkey a while back though. You got lots this year? Wish we had them here, i could put what i have learned from AJ to good use:thumbup:

just enough to hurry along my fall work. I have almost gotten everything done now.

When I was working on the planting bed it was snowing and raining mixed. Sucked but it kept the bugs down :D I have that project finished. I might even go kayaking the first part of next week. We are suppose to have a few nice days left. Tuesday is gonna be 68 degrees and sunny:thumbup:

Winter is about to hit us hard soon. Good thing I love playing eucher. I am on a league and see I am in first place right now. :thumbup: I don't play much in the summer unless the weather sucks.

I cut the lawn pretty short in the fall as it makes it much easier to blow the leaves.

They can sure tell when the electric fence is turned off for the season :D
[attachment 109307 IMG_8314Large.jpg]
[attachment 109308 IMG_8315Large.jpg]

most of these pictures suck as they are low light and I am taking them through the doorwall without flash.
[attachment 109309 IMG_8294Large.jpg]
[attachment 109310 IMG_8295Large.jpg]

This was night before last

We use to have the same situation at the old home place and you never get tired of watching the wildlife. Thanks for posting the pictures, love them! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

use cards and not bowling balls. Of course you set at a table and there are no alleys involved. Of course you do not use bowling shoes either. It is scored differently too but you do drink a lot of beer when you play so it is exactly like bowling.

I used to bowl but found out that I sucked at bowling. I was on a bowling league one time and had the lowest average on the whole league, forty points lower than anyone on my team but I was considered the most valuable player by my team. I will tell that story some time.

I was also on another team on another league that I was high bowler on my team. That ought to tell you how bad that team was. I once threw a 126 game and won beer from two others on my team. That is sad.

I had to haul off three squirrels yesterday. I have a feeder by the bedroom window and one of them had figured out how to climb a tree on the opposite side of the house, go across the roof, line up the feeder some way that I don't understand and hang off the eave and swing under it and get to the feeder. The problem is, when he jumps off he makes the feeder swing into the window an I fear it will break it.

I am not sure which one it is and even though I hate relocating them at this time of the year I did with the three yesterday. If I see one up there today I will kill the bastud. Gotta get it done before Mary comes back up :D I have the gun locked and loaded. There only seems to have one that had figured it out. A gray squirrel figured it out last year and I hauled him off and had no more problems but there is a black that has it figured out this year. I hauled of two blacks and a gray yesterday. Crunch time for the suckers today. I am tired of fooling with them. I will crock pot that sucker before Mary gets here!:thumbup:

Its a free download and has a lot of great options in it. One I use a lot of my dark photos is under enhanced colors. Bring the image up in that and then use the Gamma Correction. Amazing what it will do for a picture thats dark. Just for kicks I tried it our yours and it does help. I'll send them up here. It has pulled pictures out of the dark that I wished had come out better to where I could use them. Like you I shoot early daylight and dusk into the woods. The camera don't seem to like those and this saves alot of them.

Geo

Nothing like nature out in your yard to brighten your day. Those 2 in the pictures below. One look like a real late born with the spots still on it. Will it make the winter? We used to help the state of VT in our snowmobile club in the spring time go into the deer yards, and the little ones didn't fair to well. They just saying on TV here that the deer herds in Maine took a beating last year from all the additional snow they had and the harvest this year would be a lot less. Kind of a tricky balance of nature...

You need to sell tickets to your petting zoo.....

Geo-CT

those two are twins and the one is a bit late to get the winter coat. They were pretty late births and I have no idea if they will make it through the winter. It is illegal to feed deer this year anywhere in the lower peninsula of Michigan because of some disease that was found at one game ranch in the lower part of the state. As far as I am concerned they ought to control those game ranches better or outlaw them all together. Ruining the deer herd because of something like that. I heard that there is a 500 dollar fine if you are caught feeding them but FUM. I know that many are feeding them :D

pictures the camera was in autofocus and it focused on the dang window. :(

I usually use Photoshop to lighten them. Here is an example of what I did in about 10 sec using it.

It is a picture I took on my deck of a candle burning one night. Just screwing around. The dark one was the original and the second is after I adjusted the levels. Not perfect but it will make a lot of screw ups usable :D
[attachment 109319 candledark.jpg][attachment 109320 candlelight.jpg]

n/t

and pretty much stay ahead of them but once in a while one figures out how to foil me and I catch it and haul it off. This time of year I don't like doing that because they are stocking up for winter and I am taking them away from their stash. I tried and now if it happens again I am gonna just cook it. Unless Mary is here that is. :blink: