Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just talked to Carol and she says Wayne is doing well

Royal

I tried to call him at the hospital but there is no phone in his room and the guy I talked to said he was not able to answer his cell right now.

I talked to Carol at home and she said he is doing well and needing a smoke :D and might be coming home in the next day or so. He is doing well.

I sure hope it does the trick for him. Lots of new procedures out there today that can make a difference..
George-CT

he sounds good and has been up and about. He said when he woke up the pain was gone out of his leg, which is good.

gone when she woke up. That will sure makes Waynes life a lot better. My wife was back on her horse 7 weeks later.

Best knews I've heard all week.

George-CT

having a tough time using the puter for a few days yet. So far it seems good, legs do not hurt much and if it stays like this i can deal with it happily. What is happening with Alice? Is her surgery coming up or done? Kinda dozy here today but will get on soon.

Wayne

I have a few cat jokes, cartoons, and pictures set aside...saving them for when you get back to normal. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Also, those little chunks of meat served at Chinese Cafes are suspected to be neighborhood pet cats. Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t

Hi Wayne,

It's great to hear you're getting about better!

Lots of fresh air and sunshine can do wonders for bouncing ya back into action.

Best to Ya Friend,

Cupajo