Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just saw you out by your

George-CT

fish,frog turtle pond Royal on your cam. It reminded me of a neighbor down the street. She had one...did it up real nice etc, and put some fish in it. Anyhow, I started to ask her about it a month of so later. She says, Oh you mean my Heron Feeder.........HUH.
yeah, she says I stocked it about 3 different times but this big blue heron kept coming and cleaning it out. I see it still there with the big fountain in the middle but have not seen the Blue Heron there. I see it fly over our place from time to time.... Its only been in our pond once or twice to my knowledge but not much in it but frogs, turtles and pollywogs...... This is and upper pond I dug with the backhoe to keep the fire insurance down here. They needed a ready supply of water back here. Down side is more than likely when they needed it in the winter, it would be frozen solid and they would need to call in an air strike to open it.....

Your yard is looking great. I check in at coffee time to see your new plants. Had to cover ours last night, had a pretty good cold front come thru. But now its warm the rest of the week.... Bike run tonight to Rhode Island.

Geo-CT

are coming up this weekend and I put a bunch of little fish and Huge tadpoles in it. I found a place that I can take them to get some more.

A friend and I went out looking for Morels today. Found a dozen or so but the pickings were slim. The Hostas will be up soon, they are popping through the woodchips now. I looked and saw some dang deer had gotten a hosta last night. First time in three years. I checked the fence charger and the battery is about dead. I had a small one that runs on D cell batts and I put that one on until the big battery charges. I am glad I saw it.

Turkey has been coming in lately, just one. I am hoping that they will eat the slugs off the hosta. The electric fence doesn't even phase them.

It got to 80 today and will again tomorrow. Bout time. It was 26 degrees yesterday morning. I have to bring in the plants every night but not for long.

Have fun