Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just lost a 'friend',,due to being honest....

warthog

A what I thought was a 'good friend' of mine and a Christian,has told me to 'go to :devil:',and I will tell you why....Out of left field,she announces yesterday she is filing for divorce this coming week,then she posted on a public forum about her and hubby'spending all day Saturday screaming terrible things at each other'......Not a word from the husband's side,of course,and IMMEDIATELY,IT WAS ALL HUBBY'S FAULT,her own Christian family members joining in the fray to publicly flail him.......Being that I know both of these people well,I was led to send her messages,privately and on the public page, 'DON'T BE AIRING THIS KIND OF A FAMILY ISSUE ON A PUBLIC FORUM,IT IS BETWEEN YOU AND HUSBAND AND GOD,TAKE IT TO HIM!!!!'.......Might have been a mistake,but I did say both of them sounded real immature,screaming at the top of their lungs nasty names.......It turns out her sister is dying,her emotions are high,and I told her 'you should have just gone by yourself to your sister,and leave whatever problems you had at home until later'.........
End result is she is telling everybody that did not side with her in vilifying hubby,when she needed 'love and comfort', is 'GO TO :devil:,and she has a mind to kick us while we are down,'but that wouldn't be Christian'.......:shrug:.....There were other women backing her up,that told the men that responded( me) to quit judging and condemning-I was being honest,yet they can condemn hubby for doing the same thing wife is guilty of???In any event,I told her 'you have honesty and judging confused,and I WILL NOT change the truth,because you want me to',but,she is probably not listening,she wrote me off.........:shrug:

Just reading your post you said she was getting ready to lose her sister. I agree with you the emotions are high and the words at Job 6:3 may apply in her case.

Tells us in the Word,I believe,that TRUE friends can alert each other to the wrong path they are on,and will take the advice and put it to good use.I THOUGHT she was a great friend,until this friendship was tested by giving her the thuth:Get it off Facebook,and Give It To God......In this case,I am not saying the husband was innocent,but there was not a word,from the husband's side.SO,me and anoter woman,that said basically the same as me that knows her too as written off 'in support of 'a--HOLE HUSBAND',qand told to go to
:devil:........All these people rallying with her do not want THE TRUTH,they have convicted her husband and us on the wife's say so......LESLIE,ALL OF THIS CRAP came out of left field,completely blindsiding us.I know where it really came from::devil:,working through people.....So,in answer to your question,I was surely wrong,but I will not distort the truth,because someone wants 'love and comfort' like she so loudly proclaimed........This is a woman that gave her very first sermon in her Church less than a month ago,and this whole affair is truly heartbreaking and shocking.:sadwalk::(