Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just got here and an going to bed!! I am tired

Micheal_R

Staff member
n/t

try 11:00... And then the 2 hour drive home. Still looks like the same old Royal.. Cranky, cantankerous, crotchity.. The usual :lol:

sunny skies

M

haul his butt outta bed:devil:
Have a good day you guys, oh, and Mike.........feed him some of that smoked Salmon i left there last year:D
Wayne

We were just out feeding the horses and I noticed the three dogs attacking something, down near the creek. I told Mike and we headed down to see what the commotion was all about.

Mike said they had a rat but I imediately noticed that the BC rats were black with a white stripe. Those dogs were having a ball but for some reason Mike started crying like a sissy boy.

He is now out Bathing the dogs, :D Pictures to come later:super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

it is a shame that Linda is not here as Alice could have taught her how to wash skunk of a dog. Dog washing is a womans job too, I figure.

Mike is not in the kitchen helping Alice prepare a turkey stew or a turkey something. Looks good.. We are soon going out to do a few chores as Alice is a bit behiind, dog washing and all.

It is cool out and a little misty but it is nice to be up here.

n/t

sure about washing dogs being a "woman's job", but I think I might just have to come up there and straigten you two stooges out!!!!! I always sign the end of my posts with a smiley, subject line or not.

Had two days of helping Lil Brother put on a new metal roof on his house. Johnboy, Scott, Lil Brother and myself. I am absolutely worn smack, dab, out. I could use a vacation! More to come about the adventures of the McCall/Garrett roofing company to follow! :)

we have no Skunks on the Island other than in the legislature:razz:
So was that a momma lib........er Skunk? Might be more dog washing to do:rofl:
Have fun guys......
Wayne

Well, she ain't gonna be spreading any more around. :)

Royal will post pictures of the dogs awaiting their 'cleansing' :lol:

sunny skies, clear water

M

But we are warm, DRY!!!, and more fire rsistant than before when we had cedar shakes on the roof. :)

Soon!!!!! :)

Sunny skies, clear water, calm seas

M

n/t

roof job, for sure! They all do the same thing..............they keep you dry! I just know I am not moving very fast this morning, and Scott was off early with Les to the deer woods. I'll post some photos, time permitting, a bit later. The only thing is, I just hate to do that cause it will just add fuel to the fire for Royal and the others to turn me into monkey's and stuff. Oh well.........photos are part of a story! Maybe they will pick on someone else! You all have a great time, I got some packing to do! :):