Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just got a call from the hospital doing my hip replacement tomorrow:'''''

warthog

Originally my surgery was for 11:30 Am tomorrow, now it's 7:30 AM, we have to be there at 5:30 AM!!!!YES, LET'S GET HER DONE,YAY!!!!:thumbup::wiggle:

n/t

Prayers headed your way for a smooth and normal procedure.

I just had dual hernia operations Friday and still recovering.I had my first exploratory surgery done about 10 years ago.Turned out the knot was just a varicose vein. About a year later I herniated that opening.and had it repaired. A year or so later it herniated again and mesh was put in., Forgetting I'm no longer a young pup in my 40's I installed an 80 LB UPS battery backup in a 7' tall rack about two weeks ago. By the time I got it head high was too late to give up so I wrestled it in the rack at the cost of two hernias. One in the old worn out location, normal hernia spot, and a second Imbelleyicalcord hernia. Had them both repaired Friday and off till next Monday.

I'd say all bad news but I just got the word my Equinox is shipping today.I'm feeling no pain only anticipation LOL.

Talk to Jesus should the pain get unbearable and ask Him to help you to ease the pain and for fast healing! I am praying for all to go well with your surgery! Amen Ma