Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just don't understand it a dang bit:blink:

Royal

Men and wimmins seem to have a slightly different sense of humor.

I went to the store yesterday and bought some of those toilet bowl cleaners, you know the ones that turn the water a pretty blue? Suppose to take the grime out and such.

Mary was in bed and has really been ailing with a back strain. She was all propped up on a pillow reading.

I walked in and told her that I had found another great reason for using that type of cleaner, 100,000,000 flushes or what ever it was. She looked up at me and said What.

I could tell by her expression that she was not as interested in my announcement as she was of James Patterson but I told her anyway.

I told her that I just found that we could save a lot of water by not flushing every time. The pretty blue and the yeller pee made a nice color of green!! Nobody would know!! I thought it was a great discovery and idea, she is all for that "Think Green" stuff and all but you know what?????

She just looked at me like I was nuts and didn't smile a dang bit! She didn't say a word but me being well trained, turned around and went back in and flushed the sucker.

If any of you fellers have a wife that likes a nice shade of green, give it a try!!

n/t

what is left is just a shell of the moron I once was. If I had had a kid like me, I would have kilt it!!:wave:

[quote Royal]what is left is just a shell of the moron I once was. If I had had a kid like me, I would have kilt it!!:wave:[/quote]

And THAT is Exactly why Everybody Luv's Ya!:thumbup:

Cheers Bud,

Eric

looks down in another's toilet bowl and it is green, they will assume you are peeing without flushing, hence the blue/yellow = blue thing. So if you want a clean toilet, buy it in the clear now color. I use it all the time and it will not effect your pipes or your septic system. Second,...........James Patterson's new book 7th Heaven is a real kick ass novel, and it's hard to put it down. So, ........don't be sad. The book can only last so long. I'm just proud that you give a good rip about your toilet bowl! :rofl:

I believe in leaving the dang lid up too!! :clap:

All you gotta do is git yerself a wimmins that's color blind. You're makin' this stuff way too hard. :biggrin:

n/t

I have lost the spark myself.