Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

...I just buried my brother.....

John(H)

...He was a good brother...I miss him already....he made sure that he provided for his family after his demise....I guess if we ask God why him??...it could drive one crazy.....needless to say that I am still depressed.....he was a definitely good example....a very Godly example....maybe it is a wake up call for me??...I used to follow Jesus a lot closer when I was younger....just lost my way thru the years....for the last few months I have begun attending church again with my mother on Sunday mornings...to me it is a re-start....just knowing it is the right thing to do even though my head tells me it would be nice to sleep in...but my mother is getting older and still really enjoys seeing me in church with her...at the same time I listen to the message given in church and I feel that I am in the right place......I am still sad so please pray for me.....Thanks Joe

I am sorry for your loss. Glad your back in church. We were all one lost and now are found. Seek and ye first the kingdom of God.
Read 2nd Corinthians 1: 3-4
May He send you the peace and comfort that only He can provide!
My prayers are with you.

so sorry joe thats alot of pain you are going through ,but stick close to JESUS he loves you and he knows what you are going through.:sadwalk:

Sorry for your loss. I am glad you are in church. We all need to be in church. Hang in there.

Joe, I'll be praying for you and it is great to hear that you're back in church. I'm with Mike on this one. I didn't TRULY accept Jesus into my life until 5 years ago and it's been a long road. I am very sad for the loss of your brother. May the Lord's Peace and Grace be with you in this difficult time. God Bless Joe.

Greg

Hi Joe, May our gracious Heavenly Father grant you peace of mind and heart and may your hurt be less with each passing day. Keep on going to church with mamma and grow ever closer to The Lord.

So sorry for your loss Joe, only the Lord can bring the kind of healing your seeking... the kind we all need. glad your brother was such a inspiration to you. I lost my youngest brother two yrs ago in may, and time has lessened the pain to some degree but you will always remember, it also is great comfort to know that he was a Godly example. Finding a good church home is the place to start. Gods peace.

Hope you like it here.
God bless.

how I grieved and still do in losing my brother, Larry in Aug 2007 by suicide and then my brother, Cliff, in Aug 2009 from Pulmonary Hypertension, an incurable disease! It hurts but God is our strength giving us hope that we will see them again in the sweet by and by! Amen! Thank You Father God and Jesus for hearing and answering our prayers for Joe and his family! I pray Joe that you will continue growing in the Lord by attending church with your mother! May God Bless you both! My heart grieves knowing how it hurts each of you and his family! :cry: :angel: Ma

I am very sorry Joe to read of your tragic loss and send you love and prayers from Australia.

Sadly, it is often through loss that we realise our need of the Lord, but when we call on Him we find that He is there with us.

He is faithful, even though we often are not, and we are all brothers and sisters in fault in this type of matter.

"Our God will provide all of our needs according to His riches in glory", so trust in His promise and all will be well, even through the pain of loss.

So sorry for your loss, Joe. You will be in my prayers.

Lisa