Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I hope this is not false hope...........

Wayne in BC

As many of you know my wife has MS and is severely disabled. A big story broke the other day about a possible but radically different "cure".
When the MSM gets all excited and breaks something like this i get squirmy because those money hungry b##tards in the media would not EVER think of the incredible consequences to those who are afflicted with such a horrible disease if the "cure" is not as advertised.

At this moment my wife is absolutely certain that her problems will be over soon and i would pray that is true but i worry.....

MS cure

Wayne,

All our prayers and best wishes are with you and your Lady
for this to be the long awaited answer to your prayers.

God's Blessings to you both,

CJ

For your sake and hers, I hope this is true. I distrust 'miracle cures' as a rule, but don't rule out the possibility completely. If this works--& continues to work--it may not eliminate MS enitirely, but it will offer a relief that hasn't previously existed. I just wish somebody would come up with something like it for rheumatoid arthritis. It runs in my mother's family. Her uncle had it, Mom died of it, & one of my 1st cousins has it. It seems to have skipped me--Mom first started having her symptoms in the mid-40s--& I hope it's skipped my daughter, who's 42.

they will get a cure and soon is not soon enough. One of my best friends up here has a 26 year old daughter with it and a gal I worked with has it. It has to be hell on the whole family, especially the loved ones. Hoping for the best buddy. Old Bill on the Views forums wife has it too. Cruel disease!

even if it cures MS, eg, stops it from progressing, you cannot reverse the damage done by the lesions in the brain and on the spine that inhibit motor skills, walking, eyesight, etc. But if it prevents the progression to fatal immobility (like ALS but slower) it would be a tremendous boost for people affected to know it would not get worse.
From what i read it is most valuable to those diagnosed or afflicted recently (within two years) but every bit helps!

works for your wife. They seem to be coming up with new ways to help people so lets hope this is one of them. Even relief or holding it where it is so it don't get worst would be helpful.
George-CT

n/t