Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I hope I am not boring you with

Royal

these pictures. I realize this is a story forum but the storys are coming slow, for me and others. It is hard to set down on a nice day and write them.

skeeterweb.jpg

I happened to see this little guy and his buddy setting on a leaf. Looks like a female skeeter to me

nymphweb.jpg

This is a dragon fly nymphs shell after coming out of the pond, climbing a twig. The dragon fly is inside and it splits the back, as you can see and emerges.

jackoneweb.jpg

Jack2web.jpg

And I saw a Jack in the Pulpit and snuck a shot.

Nature is sure wonderful if you keep your eyes open

glad them things dont grow as big as they look from your photos. :lol and your right,it is an amazing world we live in when ya take the time to take a good look. :)
i love the photo's and the storys here so post away with em.im still out on the verdict of the new format,but it aint as bad as i've seen in the past.btw,this is my first''test''of the new forums.i hope ya feel special now. ;) :D

there is a little learning curve but not as bad as that last one Gov come up with.

It sucked

I always enjoy seeing the posted pictures. I do wish that I had the photo taking talent that you, RM, and a few others have. Keep posting the photos, they are great! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

That Jack must have just pushed up, ours are a lot darker, almost purple.

Dave

n/t