Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I held my breath through this whole video

hunter that is. I was worried at first that he was going to shoot that cow with the youngster but this was even more amazing. What a great video!

I have had a few run-in's with Moose cows and would not want to be that close when they had a calf. I had one chase me up a large bolder in Colorado and keep me there for about a half hour one day. You don't know what she would do when she smelled human sent. Bill in Texas

That sucker in the movie was one lucky sucker. The cow looked like she had a dull spot in her left eye, like maybe she had vision problems. Maybe it was just the light.

Good to see your post Bill