Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I havn't been posting so need to get up to speed here.

George-CT

Here are a few pictures from a horse show my wife and her girlfriends did this weekend on the CT, New York border. Nice area of Connecticut. Part of the Appalachian Trail runs thru here. Great spot for hiking. The trail runs from Stone Mountain Georgia, to Mt Katadin in Maine.

Anyhow, these are a few pictures from there. The big dark one is Diamond, He is 21 years old but still knows how to get down to business. Some of you horse folks might enjoy these. This is a big farm and the wife liked horses so this is how it turned out. They have dressage, eventing and stadium. Its a 2 hour ride from here with the horses in tow. Great day, low key, well organized and fun crowd.

George-CT

n/t

Puts a smile into her face.... that I can tell you. :):

Our daughter has been doing course designs in Vancouver at the Thunderbird International. She must be getting pretty good. It takes no small measure of skill to design for that crowd and get paid for it. :):

The shots made Alices day... thanks bud!!

Calm seas

Micheal

that have ridden since childhood that still want to do it as long as they can. They do the smaller shows or farms that are not in the upper end of it. Just doing it for fun as much as anything now. But like Alice, just being around them puts a lot of joy into their life.
They do a lot of ground work not more than riding. Easier on the body. I have more here they have been doing and will post them.
Jane was out there most of the afternoon just working with Ace and Brownie. She says its way cheaper than shrink and works better. A ride on the horse and she back to normal when things get rough.

Geo-CT

n/t