Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I haven't posted latey

boxtopp

I just want to inspire all those new mxt users.
The mxt with the right coil can excell in those iron-trashy invested area's. Just take your time and learn your machines. Keep a look out for demo's in your area's. There is no reason to run your gain full blast and if you want to be sucessfull. Also if you are interested in hunting demo's. I would suggest investing into a DD coil. I wish for all of you to be sucessfull.
Good look and happy hunting.......Eric
Also today I manage to get my third Standing Liberty Quarter today with my mxt....................

WTG Eric,

Looks like you found a good spot and using the right coil for sure makes it easy to get those oldies.

I agree, The DD coil is the better choice for older trashy areas, Allot better seperation.

Congrats buddy,
Paul (Ca)

Glad to see you post over here.
Look forward to hunting with you again soon.
How are you progressing with your new unit?
Comparing with the previous unit, what do you like/dislikes?
You are always very expressive regarding comparing metal detectors and have always been honest as you possibly can be with the tools God has gave you, your utilities up stairs.:starwars:
Not to mention you are one heck of a guy!
See you soon buddy........Eric the pillager:goodnight:

Hey Eric,

I remember this site and the adobe in the background, Mickly got a seated quarter last year from here.

This pic brings back good memories, One of the best times in the day was munching down on those In-Out burgers and fries :)

See you soon buddy, I got me an MXT now :)

Paul (Ca)

Hi Eric,

The MXT is a super neat machine, It has an edge over many other detectors if using a DD coil.

Plus, It get's great depth using the 6X10" DD coil. It'll hit on a buried 9" penny using the DD, I'm amazed and falling in love with the unit.

The stock 9.5" coil is worthless, Creates the MXT to have a slower recovery speed. 6"X10" DD coil is the way to go with the MXT.

See you soon,
Paul (Ca)

I have learned a thing are two since we last hunted together. I will share some information on recovery speed regarding the mxt.

[quote Old California]Hey Eric,

I remember this site and the adobe in the background, Mickly got a seated quarter last year from here.

This pic brings back good memories, One of the best times in the day was munching down on those In-Out burgers and fries :)

See you soon buddy, I got me an MXT now :)

Paul (Ca)[/quote] Rudy? Rudy who?
You mean Pauloroulpus!!

The site can't be disclosed to the public, But if you're in our area I'll gladly take you to a couple of other real old sites in the fall when the weather cools down.

Send me a pm of the area you live in,
Paul (Ca)

Mick Fin hear No Paul iLL never pull your teeth out, Just your coil wire off your DD Ha Ha Mick

[quote dirtdigginlady]Why not share it with us all. I'm interested.[/quote]
Hi dirtdigginlady,
I hope Paul chimes in on this one, he is very good at expressing with words.
My opinion is the mxt is a fantastic machine in iron infested area's. Like demo's etc. If you use the proper coil. I look at coils like tools. The little DD and the 6X10 coils excel in these type of environments. I prefer hunting in relic mode with very little discrimination 2. In this mode I am able to hear threw the bio-degrading iron and square nails. Those are the type of area's I like to hunt after because they usually contain the older relic's I am after like buttons, coins, buckles etc.. older stuff in general.
Sometimes I will come across area's just riddled with trash. A faster recover speed is important to differ the individual targets. By locking the ground balance on clean ground you can achieve a faster recovery speed in those super trashy areas.
Eric.........I hope that makes sense?

Hi Eric and dirtdigginlady,

Eric pretty much covered it well so I can't see adding on anything, Eric is a very good hunter and he once pulled out an extremely rare 1830's button from a site of mine. The settlement had been pounded and he does the impossible getting that old button.

Looking forward to your future post dirtdigginlady and see you soon Boxtop,
Paul (Ca)