Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have written story's in the past about diving the St Clair River

Royal

I just run across these videos on Youtube and it will give you an idea of what it is like on a good day. I have had over 35 or 40 dives right there but it has been years.

It is exciting diving for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ3jL2XJwmY&feature=player_embedded

Look at the rest of them if you like this one

I noticed that towards the end of the video that he found a nice dinner plate. Can any of that wood be salvaged and reused? I was hoping that it would show the diver finding a treasure chest or some gold coins, but it was not to be. This was a great video to view, most interesting. Thanks for posting the video link. Kelley (Texas) :)

plantlife to hang on in that current. The water is pretty warm all summer long and there is some algae at times. Huge schools of Walleye, as the video showed and I even saw a sturgeon one time.. Very exciting diving for sure

you went under the ice...if so, is this the river? You have always indicated that you loved to dive and the stories posted about diving were always interesting. Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t